Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there SBP-BRiMS hashtags?
- Yes. Use #sbpbrims or #sbpbrims17. (Note: only #sbpbrims will be shown on the conference website timeline.)
- How can I get involved?
- Send email to email@example.com and say what you are interested in doing - e.g. being a topic chair, reviewing papers,
getting industry participation, running a workshop etc. Submit a paper, demo, tutorial, etc.
- Is there a list of volunteer activities?
- Can I get a letter to support my Visa Application?
- Yes. To get such a letter email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the letter.
Please note the dates needed. In addition, if you are giving a paper, a
poster or submitting a challenge response mention that so we can add it
to the letter. If the letter needs to be addressed to someone in
particular, please provide that information.
- Can I attend only the tutorials?
- Yes. There is a charge for attending the tutorials. You can pay just
to attend a tutorial. We would like to see you at the conference too if
your schedule allows. Hence there is a discount for the tutorials for
- What are the registration costs?
- Early registration ends May 22, 2017 at 4:59PM EDT.
- Early General Registration: $355.00
- Early Student Registration: $280.00
- Regular registration starts May 22, 2017 at 5PM EDT.
- General Registration: $505.00
- Student Registration: $355.00
- Tutorials (With Registraton)
- $15/each; $20 for 2; $25 for 3 tutorials
- Tutorials (Without Registration)
- $50/each; $70 for 2; $75 for 3 tutorials
- There are no refunds on registration.
- I am presenting a poster, what do I need?
- You are responsible for printing and bringing your own poster to the conference. An easel will be provided, but not posterboard.
The poster should be either 4’x3’ or 3’x4’.